INTERNET (JANUARY 10, 2021) (SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE - ACCESS ALL)
1. STILL IMAGE FROM PGA OF AMERICA'S TWITTER PAGE, SAYING:
"The PGA of America Board of Directors voted tonight to exercise the right to terminate the agreement to play the 2022 PGA Championship at Trump Bedminster. - Jim Richerson, PGA of America President"
BEDMINSTER, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES (FILE - JULY 31, 2017) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
2. SIGN AT ENTRANCE TO TRUMP NATIONAL GOLF COURSE IN BEDMINSTER
3. ROAD TRAFFIC AND ENTRANCE TO COURSE
4. SIGN READING 'PRIVATE' AT ENTRANCE TO COURSE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (FILE - MAY 1, 2014) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
5. (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) PETE BEVACQUA, FORMER CEO OF PGA, DONALD TRUMP, AND TED BISHOP, FORMER PRESIDENT OF PGA OF AMERICA SEATED AT ANNOUNCEMENT TO AWARD 2022 PGA CHAMPIONSHIP TO TRUMP NATIONAL GOLF CLUB BEDMINSTER
6. FORMER PGA PRESIDENT TED BISHOP MAKING ANNOUNCEMENT, WANAMAKER TROPHY
7. TRUMP SPEAKING AFTER AWARDING OF 2022 PGA CHAMPIONSHIP TO HIS COURSE
8. BEVACQUA, TRUMP, AND BISHOP SEATED
STORY: The PGA of America said on Sunday it would move the 2022 PGA Championship away from Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.
The decision comes after U.S. President Donald Trump exhorted thousands of supporters to march on the Capitol as Congress met to certify his defeat to Joe Biden, prompting chaos in which crowds breached the building and forced the evacuation of both chambers.
(Production: David Grip)