Yahoo Life is committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. We may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Cat owners know that keeping their pets entertained and out of trouble is easier said than done. And if you’re on the hunt for an affordable toy that keeps your furry friend busy, there’s one Chewy bestseller cat parents love.
The Petstages Tower of Tracks is a favorite among felines of all ages, from kittens to sluggish older cats.
Even better: The Tower of Tracks is 64 percent off right now. Originally $25, you can buy the toy for just $9!
With thousands of near-perfect reviews on Chewy.com, it’s easy to see why so many swear by the affordable toy. Shoppers even call it the “best cat toy ever” and say it provides “hours of entertainment.”
“My sister's cat is a picky old man. I bought this on a whim for him and brought it over at the next family party,” says a reviewer. “He loved it. It takes a lot for him to wake up out of his comfy chair, and this got him out and playing in minutes. I would recommend this to any cat owner! Also, it’s not as big as it seems in the photo, which is actually nice because it can be easily stored if needed.”
How it works
The interactive toy comes with three colorful balls, one for each level, which securely spin across the tracks for endless chasing fun. The three-tier tower is 6 inches tall, 9.75 inches wide and has a non-slip base pad. It has a bar across the very top tier for safety, a feature the last model didn’t have.
“I bought this for my foster kittens and it's great because it's non-porous (easy to sanitize) and with the three levels, all five of them can play with it at once without stepping on each other too much like they do with more independent toys,” notes a satisfied buyer.
Why cat owners love it
Here’s what pet parents have to say about the stimulating Petstages Tower of Tracks:
• “I was searching for something that would occupy my cat (just under a year old, male) that he couldn’t lose under the furniture. He was getting a bit destructive when I couldn’t keep up with fishing cat nip mice and plastic balls from under the furniture. He loves this thing! Had it about a week now and it’s been a hit since it came out of the package.”
• “Both my kittens love this toy! The bonus is that the balls never get lost under furniture.”
• “When I first got it I was skeptical [because] I thought it was too small for him, but then he jumped right into it and plays with it all day long. It even tires him out at the end of the day. I really enjoy it and he does too.”
Why cats love it
Whether you have a playful kitten, an older cat or one with a disability, the Petstages Tower of Tracks is a hit among felines.
• “My cats have loved this toy since it arrived a few weeks ago. They go back to it daily for some play time. I think the ease with which the balls roll around their tracks makes for lots of fun moving and watching them go around. Great toy!” writes a 5-star reviewer.
• Another adds, “Kittens love to climb on this as well as play with the ball in each track. Keeps them busy and happy. I have three of these and will be ordering more in the future. The reason being, I have noticed lately (this past year) some of my geriatric cats (who don't have a lot of pep) will lie down next to one and just pat at the ball. Within ten minutes they are up playing gently with it for about another five minutes. Rekindles their younger play instinct.”
For $9, you can’t really go wrong with this interactive toy beloved by playful and less active cats alike.
“This is by far one of my baby's favorite toys,” writes a cat parent. “It's one of those toys that she can casually lay down and barely tap at when she is tired, but it also makes her want to run around it and attack from different angles. It's so fun watching her get excited over this toy. No matter what we play with, she always comes back to the tower. It is pretty good quality as well. Definitely not something that will break anytime soon and worth what I paid.”
Read More from Yahoo Lifestyle:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo’s newsletter.