- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill had a huge game against the New England Patriots on Sunday night. Hill managed 142 receiving yards and three touchdown catches during the contest. After his third score, Patriots fans let him know they didn’t appreciate how well Hill was playing.
Hill was showered by some beer and given the finger after he scored his third touchdown of the night.
After looking at the video, the Patriots determined which fan threw the beer at Hill and banned them from future games.
With the Chiefs trailing by seven points, Hill caught a 75-yard touchdown pass with just 3:03 left in the game. His momentum took him toward some Patriots fans past the end zone. That’s when Hill got sprayed with the beer.
In the end, Hill’s effort was all for naught. Tom Brady led the Patriots down the field as time was winding down. Stephen Gostkowski hit a field goal as time expired to give New England the 43-40 win.
After starting the season 1-2, the Patriots have won three straight. They’ll take on the Chicago Bears in Week 7.
– – – – – – –
More from Yahoo Sports:
• 4 teams jump out in College Football Playoff race
• Sources: No Curry suspension after near altercation
• Pat Forde: Takeaways from chaos-filled day in college football
• Report: Hernandez was ‘sexually molested as a young boy’