- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Baseball is returning and Opening Day is creeping towards us. And for White Sox fans, that means optimism is high that a deep fall run is in the 2021 plans.
If you're especially confident about the upcoming 2021 White Sox season, there are a lot of interesting bets available.
When is MLB Opening Day 2021?
Opening Day for the 2021 MLB Season is on April 1. For the White Sox, they open their season on the road with a four-game series against the Los Angeles Angels in Anaheim. The White Sox-Angels game will begin on NBC Sports Chicago at 9:05 p.m. CT, with "White Sox Pregame Live" starting at 8 p.m. CT.
How to bet MLB Opening Day?
PointsBet will release odds for the White Sox game closer to game day and will release odds in three categories: The spread (how many runs a team is expected to win or lose by), the total runs scored in a game and the moneyline, which is betting on a team to win the game straight up.
But there is an even better PointsBet game for White Sox Opening Day.
How to bet the White Sox Opening Day Special?
PointsBet has an Opening Day Odds Special, where you can bet up to $20 that the White Sox score at least one at even-money (+100) odds.
So as long as Chicago avoids the shutout, you can double your money (and turn that $20 into $40).
If you haven’t signed up yet, head to PointsBet.com/CHI100 for a special signup offer. The Opening Day promotion is open to both new and existing customers in Illinois.
What are odds White Sox win 2021 World Series?
The White Sox are +1000 to win the World Series (a $10 bet wins $100) on PointsBet. Those are tied for the fourth-best odds to win the World Series across all of baseball and second best in the American League, behind only the Yankees. The Sox' AL Central rival Twins are +1800, the seventh-best in MLB and third-best in the AL.
What White Sox team prop bets and future bets are there?
There are several other future odds on PointsBet the White Sox are involved in.
- Win the American League: White Sox are +425
- Win the AL Central Division: White Sox are -110 (bet $11 to win $10)
- Over/Under regular season wins: The over/under for White Sox wins this season is 90.5. The over is +100, while the under is -125.
- Playoff Odds: White Sox are -300 to make the playoffs and +220 to miss the playoffs.
What White Sox player prop bets and future bets are there?
There are even more player prop awards on PointsBet, starting with awards.
- AL MVP: José Abreu (+2500), Luis Robert (+2500), Yoan Moncada (+3000), Yasmani Grandal (+3300), Tim Anderson (+3300), Lucas Giolito (+6000) and even Nick Madrigal (+9000).
- AL CY Young: Lucas Giolito (+450), Lance Lynn (+1800), Dallas Keuchel (+2500) and Dylan Cease (+4000)
- AL Rookie of the Year: Andrew Vaughn (+1200), Nick Madrigal (+1400), Garrett Crochet (+1800) and Michael Kopech (+2500)
There are also player props for different statistical categories:
- Most regular season hits: Tim Anderson (+1000), José Abreu (+2500), Nick Madrigal (+3000) and Luis Robert (+5000)
- Most regular season stolen bases: Luis Robert (+2500)
- Most regular season home runs: José Abreu (+3300) and Luis Robert (+5000)
- Most regular season runs: Tim Anderson (+1400) and Luis Robert (+5000)
- Most regular season RBIs: José Abreu (+1400)
- Most regular season strikeouts: Lucas Giolito (+850) and Lance Lynn (+2500)
- Most regular season saves: Liam Hendriks (+700)
How do I find NBC Sports Chicago to watch the White Sox?
NBC Sports Chicago has a channel finder here. You can search for the channel number NBC Sports Chicago is on by inputting your zip code, and results will be sorted by providers.
How to stream White Sox-Angels on Opening Day ?
If you can't make it to a television or want to watch the late night, West Coast game in bed on your phone, here is how to stream. On a smart phone, you can stream the White Sox game in the MyTeams App. On a computer, you can stream the game at this link.
If you are having issues with your stream, click here for FAQs.
When is the 2021 White Sox home opener?
The White Sox follow up their season opening series on the road with a three-game stand in Seattle against the Mariners. The White Sox return to Chicago at Guaranteed Rate Field on April 8 to host the Kansas City Royals in their home opener. The game starts at 3:10 p.m. CT, and "White Sox Pregame Live" will begin at 2:30 p.m. CT on NBC Sports Chicago.
Odds provided by our partner, PointsBet.
Editor's Note: PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.
Must be present in NJ, IA, IN, IL, CO, MI. Must be 21+. Additional Ts and Cs apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, in IL or NJ call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services, 1-800-9-WITH-IT in IN, 1-800-BETS OFF in IA, 1-800-522-4700 in CO, or 1-800-270-7117 in MI.
Download MyTeams Today!