Who are the highest paid tight ends in the NFL for the 2023 season?
Here's a look at the Top 10 tight ends in the league, ranked by average annual salary, per overthecap.com, a site that tracks NFL player contracts (through July 26, 2023).
NFL's highest paid players in 2023: Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends | Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen | Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position | By team
NFL's highest paid tight ends in 2023 (average salary per year):
1. Giants TE Darren Waller: $17 million
2. 49ers TE George Kittle: $15 million
3. Chiefs TE Travis Kelce: $14.3 million
4. Eagles TE Dallas Goedert: $14.25 million
5. Ravens TE Mark Andrews: $14 million
6. Jaguars TE Evan Engram: $13.75 million
7. Browns TE David Njoku: $13.68 million
8. Bills TE Dawson Knox: $13 million
9. Patriots TE Hunter Henry: $12.5 million
9. Bears TE Cole Kmet: $12.5 million
- Source: overthecap.com
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: NFL's highest paid tight ends: Rankings for 2023 NFL season