June 02, 2008
Madden '09 has released the overall team ratings for their August opus. They follow below for your perusal:
Individual player ratings are out, too (sort of). If you like, you can head over to Pasta Padre and find a picture of your team's depth chart. I've culled some of the more interesting numbers here:
• Eli Manning has skyrocketed to a 93, up from 85 last year.
• Tarvaris Jackson, seen widely as the key to the Vikings success this season, is very nearly the worst starting quarterback in the game with a rating of 79. Other starters with a 79 rating include Josh McCown and Trent Edwards, and only Brodie Croyle bails them out with a 78.
• Jason Campbell gets disrespected with an 84, while Todd Collins, still listed as the 2nd string quarterback, gets an 85.
• The Madden people have Joe Flacco taking the first string job in Baltimore with a 79, just ahead of Kyle Boller's 78.
• In Atlanta, they have Chris Redman starting with an 82, and Matt Ryan backing him up with an 83.
• Raiders first round draft pick Darren McFadden gets the exact same rating as the starting incumbent running back, Justin Fargas: 85.
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012