October 24, 2011
• I can't help but like any NFL coach just a little bit more when they quote Ron Burgundy.
• Not great news for Redskins fans. Tim Hightower is out for the season, and Santana Moss is going to miss 5-7 weeks with a broken hand. Just remember, though, there was a time when it seemed like this season might not be completely miserable.
• Over the weekend, Michael Lombardi of the NFL Network said that Donovan McNabb(notes) was benched, in part, because of poor work habits and showing up late to meetings. Monday, McNabb says "that stuff's crazy," and head coach Leslie Frazier also said it was "ridiculous."
• On Sunday, Bill Cowher ripped Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo for taking his Rams team to go see a World Series game.
• It's easy to point and laugh at Marty Schottenheimer for winning a UFL Championship, but it does beat losing a UFL Championship.
• I'm not sure why, but Tim Tebow is compared here to Justin Bieber.
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012