Updated at 11:55 a.m. EST on Saturday, Oct. 13
Byes: Carolina, Chicago, Jacksonville, New Orleans
Here are PFW's Week Six TE rankings:
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Raiders
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Giants
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots at Seahawks — INJ
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Packers
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Lions
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Eagles
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Ravens
- Fred Davis, Redskins vs. Vikings
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings at Redskins
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Titans
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Browns
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at 49ers (UP) — INJ
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Seahawks (DOWN) — INJ
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos at Chargers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Brandon Myers, Raiders at Falcons
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Steelers
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Colts (UP)
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos at Chargers
- Coby Fleener, Colts at Jets
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Texans (DOWN) — INJ
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Dolphins
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Jets
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Dwayne Allen, Colts at Jets
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- James Casey, Texans vs. Packers
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Bills
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Eagles
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Chiefs
- Jordan Cameron, Browns vs. Bengals
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Buccaneers
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Bengals
- Jeff Cumberland, Jets vs. Colts
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Craig Stevens, Titans vs. Steelers
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. Bills — INJ
- D.J. Williams, Packers at Texans (DOWN) — INJ
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.