Updated Friday, Oct. 19 at 9:22 p.m. ET
Byes: Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, Miami, Philadelphia, San Diego
Here are PFW's Week Seven TE rankings:
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Jets INJ
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Jets INJ
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Seahawks
- Jason Witten, Cowboys at Panthers
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. Cardinals
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Ravens
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Cowboys
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Bears
- Fred Davis, Redskins at 49ers
- Martellus Bennett, Giants vs. Redskins
- Jared Cook, Titans at Bills
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Bengals
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Rams (UP)
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Steelers
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Browns
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Jaguars
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Texans
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Titans
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Raiders
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Browns
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Patriots
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Bears
- Lance Kendricks, Rams vs. Packers
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at 49ers
- Jordan Cameron, Browns at Colts
- James Casey, Texans vs. Ravens
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Lions
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers vs. Saints
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Texans
- Ben Watson, Browns at Colts
- Rob Housler, Cardinals at Vikings
- Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Ravens
- David Thomas, Saints at Buccaneers
- D.J. Williams, Packers at Rams (UP)
- Craig Stevens, Titans at Bills
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Buccaneers INJ
- Todd Heap, Cardinals at Vikings INJ
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.