Welcome to Week 13 of the National Football League fantasy division. I will be your conductor on this journey into the depths of fantasy football angst and jubilation. We'll start with the actives and inactives and then I'll keep you updated on all of the Sunday action.
* Rashad Jennings is out. Marcel Reece will get the start backed up by Taiwan Jones.
* Jordan Reed is out. Logan Paulsen will start.
* The Nashville Tennessean's Jim Wyatt expects Delanie Walker (questionable, concussion) to be inactive Sunday at Denver.
* Coach Ron Rivera said DeAngelo Williams (quad) will start Sunday night's game against the Saints.
* Daniel Thomas (ankle) is active for Sunday's game against the Steelers.
* Ravens OLB Elvis Dumervil (ankle) is inactive for Week 14 against the Vikings.
* Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) and Aaron Dobson (foot) are inactive for Sunday's game against the Browns.
* Stevan Ridley is active against the Browns.
* Vincent Jackson is active against the Bills.
* Dennis Pitta (hip) is active and will be on a snap count.
* Le'Veon Bell (concussion) is active and starting against the Dolphins.
* FOX's Jay Glazer confirms Julius Thomas (knee) is fully expected to play against the Titans.
* Reggie Bush is not on the field for warmups after slipping on the field. His status is in question.
* Reggie Bush is on the sideline when Lions just came out to take the field. Very tough call. I'd use him as a flex if needed.
* Joique Bell at running back for Lions, not Reggie Bush.
* Bobby Rainey starts off with a huge 80 yard TD run.
* Roddy White already up to 3 receptions for 20 yards. PPR monster again.
* Joe Flacco picked off.
* Chris Ivory with 3 rushes for 20 yards so far.
* Great throw and catch from Andy Dalton to Marvin Jones for a 29-yard TD.
* On the Bengals first drive of the game, Dalton was 6/7 for 81 yards, TD
* Theo Riddick in at RB for Joique Bell. Not a good sign for Reggie Bush.
* Three fumbled snaps for Matthew Stafford in the blizzard so far.
* Jamaal Charles runs it in from the one for his 10th rushing TD of the season after also converting a 4th and short.
* Geno Smith intercepted. Copy and paste.
* Eddie Lacy runs it in for a TD. That drive was all Lacy all the time.
* Emmanuel Sanders catches a 5 yard TD pass.
* Geno Smith scoffs at my jab and throws a 25 yard TD to Jeremy Kerley.
* Ben Roethlisberger has now passed Terry Bradshaw for most TD passes in Steelers history.
* Terrelle Pryor in game.
* Tom Brady intercepted. He's having a poor game so far.
* RG III intercepted as well.
* Vincent Jackson having a big game. He just caught a 38 yard TD and has 3 for 70 yards now.
* Dwayne Bowe catches a 21 yard TD from Alex Smith.
* Steven Jackson up to 43 yards on his first 7 carries.
* Matt Ryan throws a 37 yard TD to Drew Davis.
* Joique Bell with his second fumble of the game. The blizzard wreaking havoc.
* Le'Veon Bell has 50 total yards in the first quarter.
* Matt Ryan pass short right to Tony Gonzalez for a 2 yard TD.
* Ryan Tannehill has two rushing attempts for 56 yards.
* Stevan Ridley gets his first carry of the day, a 2 yarder.
* Nick Foles has been intercepted for the first time this season. It only took a Snowpocalypse.
* Joique Bell scores on a 2-yard run and then catches the 2 point conversion. That should help after his 2 fumbles.
* Mike Glennon intercepted.
* Ryan Tannehill hits a wide open Charles Clay for a 6 yard TD
* The old man Ed Reed intercepts Matt McGloin.
* E.J. Manuel having a horrible game throws his second pick.
* Adrian Peterson is on the sideline grabbing at his left ankle.
* Dexter McCluster returns a punt 74 yards for a TD to put KC up 30 - 0.
* Adrian Peterson being carted off the field and back to locker room.
* Mike Shanahan may get fired mid-game.
* Jets block the punt for a touchdown and go up 20-3.
* Jason La Canfora reports, "Adrian Peterson is now on the cart off the field. Takes off helmet, punches the cart, before it scoots through the tunnel"
* Matt Flynn pass deflected off hands of John Kuhn, then off foot of Falcons LB and into hands of Weatherspoon and returned for a 70 yard TD. Falcons go up 21-10.
* Gio Bernard up to 81 yards on 7 touches.
* Eddie Lacy limping off the field very slowly at end of half.
* BenJarvus Green-Ellis gets in on a 1 yard crawl that looked like he was down.
* Logan Paulsen makes a great one handed 7 yard TD catch from RG3.
* Quintin Demps just returned a kickoff 95-yards for a TD. Snowballs are flying at FedEx.
* Tom Brady still being stifled by the Browns defense.
* 3 targets so far for Dennis Pitta. 0 catches.
* Julius Thomas and Knowshon Moreno are active.
* Mike Glennon connects with Tim Wright for a 5 yard touchdown and gives the Bucs a 24-3 halftime lead.
* James Starks will start the second half. Still no update on Eddie Lacy.
* Marcel Reece runs for a 63 yard TD.
* Delanie Walker is inactive for the Titans. So is Kenny Britt if that matters.
* Tom Brady finally makes a completion to Rob Gronkowski, 11 yards.
* Geno Smith rushes for an 8 yard TD. Good Geno decided to show up today.
* Fed Ex field did not deliver many fans to today's game.
* Daniel Thomas who was a surprise active today runs for a 4 yard TD.
* Jeremy Ross returns a punt for a 58 yard TD. Lions up 14-0.
* Adrian Peterson now doubtful to return, team says.
* BenJarvus Green-Ellis runs in another 1 yard TD. This one actually happened.
* Eddie Lacy on the field for this next drive.
* Antonio Brown catches a 43 yard TD.
* Gary Barnidge catches a40 yard TD.
* Da'rick Rogers catches his first TD of his career, a 69 yarder.
* Rod Streater catches a 48 yard TD from Matt McGloin.
* Troy Polamalu pick-sixes Ryan Tannehill.
* Right knee injury for Rob Gronkowski.
* Nick Foles to DeSean Jackson for a 19 yard TD.
* Gronk being carted off. It doesn't look good.
* CBS audio picks up Gronk saying, "broke my leg."
* LeSean McCoy runs in another TD, this one 59 yards. Scores coming fast!
* Ray Rice has now topped 100 total yards.
* A.J. Green catches an 8 yard TD.
* Jamaal Charles makes a pretty 34 yard run.
* Shane Vereen at 5 receptions for 93 yards.
* Andrew Luck to LaVon Brazill for a 19 yard touchdown. The Bengals need to practice their tackling.
* E.J. Manuel throws his 3rd pick.
* Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller have 27 yards on 14 carries.
* Lamar Miller is out for the game with a concussion.
* Matt Flynn to Andrew Quarless 2 yard TD.
* Ryan Tannehill throws a 4 yard TD to Brian Hartline.
* Gio Bernard 11 rushing attempts for 92 yards. BJGE 11 for 29.
* Andy Dalton 1 yard TD to Jermaine Gresham
* Jamaal Charles runs for 33 more yards, breaking tackles right and left. He's up to 151 yards rushing.
* Gio Bernard at 140 total yards.
* LeSean McCoy runs in a 40 yard TD. Great run.
* Knile Davis runs one in for 17 yards. KC up 45-10.
* Matt Cassel hits Jerome Simpson for an 8-yard TD pass
* Roethlisberger to Cotchery. 16-yard touchdown pass.
* Josh Gordon breaks out with an 80 yard touchdown reception. He is unstoppable.
* Chris Ivory runs for a 75 yard TD.
* Shane Vereen runs in a 6 yard TD.
* Vincent Jackson catches a 14 yard TD.
* Jeremy Ross returns a kickoff 98 yards for a TD. He returned a punt for a TD earlier.
* Vincent Jackson's 2nd TD is overturned on replay.
* Chase Daniel in for Alex Smith now. Throws a pick.
* LeSean McCoy runs for 24 yards. He's up to 197 rushing yards on the day and 2 TDs.
* Andrew Luck throws his third TD. His second to LaVon Brazill.
* Your leading fantasy QBs so far - Luck, Dalton, Campbell, Geno Smith, Big Ben, Tannehill, Henne, Alex Smith - I quit.
* Nick Foles gets in on the QB sneak.
* Cardinal's beat writer Darren Urban tweets, "Carson Palmer makes some 25-yard throws in warmups. Looks normal."
* Matt McGloin hits Mychal Rivera for a 1 yard TD
* Shane Vereen has 8 catches for 121 yards.
* E.J. Manuel with 4 picks today.
* Rod Streater having a great game at 7 receptions for 130 yards and a TD.
* LeSean McCoy has the new Eagles rushing record at 206 yards rushing.
* Andy Dalton runs one in from 8 yards out. He now has 3 TD passes and that rushing TD.
* Chris Polk runs in a 38 yard TD.
* Matt Ryan picked off. Packers win.
* Dennis Pitta makes a great 1 yard TD to put the Ravens up with 2 minutes remaining.
* Josh Gordon adds to his stats with a 34 yard rush.
* Daniel Thomas runs for a 54 yard gain.
* Charles Clay catches a 12 yard TD breaking a tackle on the way. Dolphins go up by 3 with 3 minutes left.
* Toby Gerhart goes AP for a 41 yard TD run to go up 4 with 1:27 left.
* WHOA! Now Jacoby Jones returns the kick for 77 yards for a TD!! This Ravens/Vikings game is insane.
* Da'Rick Rogers catches his second TD -- 6-107-2
* Shonn Greene gets the scoring going in Denver with a 2 yard TD run.
* This is one of the craziest days of football I have ever seen.
* If you started Nick Foles don't read this: A wide open Brent Celek caught a pass and slid down short of the end zone so the Eagles can run out the clock.
* Cordarrelle Patterson takes a pass 79 yards for the TD. This is nuts.
* Pitta TD, Jones return TD, Gerhart 40 yard TD run, Patterson TD all in what, 2 minutes?
* Jason Campbell to Jordan Cameron 4 yard TD to put the Browns up by 12 with 2:39 left over the Patriots.
* The Ravens game remains insane. Marlon Brown makes a great catch in the back of the end zone for a TD. They'll look at it, but I think they get it for the game winner.
* The Steelers almost pulled off the "band on the field" play, but Antonio Brown stepped out of bounds before going in for the TD.
* Tom Brady has over 400 yards passing and no TDs, but they are on the goal line.
* Tom Brady gets his first TD of the game with a 2 yard pass to Julian Edelman. They'll need an onside kick recovery for a chance.
* Rashard Mendenhall runs in a 3 yard TD.
* Patriots recover onside kick and then get a pass interference call (dubious) down to the 1! The day keeps on keeping on with its insanity.
* Tom Brady throws it to Danny Amendola for a 1 yard TD with 31 seconds remaining up by 1.
* Following a 51 yard reception to Hakeem Nicks... Eli Manning throws his league-leading 19th INT.
* Peyton Manning throws a 26 yard TD to Eric Decker, his 5th in the last 5 quarters. UPDATE: Decker ruled down at the 2.
* Billy Cundiff misses a 58 yard FG and the Patriots win by one.
* Keenan Allen catches a 43 yard TD. The rookie has wrapped up the rookie of the year voting.
*tweets, "Source says Rob Gronkowski suffered what's believed to be a torn ACL. MRI tomorrow to confirm. Not surprising but another bad break for him."
* Shane Vereen ended up with a PPR leaguers dream line of 12 receptions for 153 yards, including a TD run.
* Keenan Allen has a hurt shoulder.
* Dennis Pitta had 11 targets in his first game back. He ended up catching 6 for 48 yards and a TD.
* After dropping a couple passes last week and being in a slump overall Jordan Cameron caught all nine of his targets for 121 yards and a touchdown.
* Larry Fitzgerald up to 4 receptions for 47 yards.
* Knowshon Moreno at 10 touches for 75 yards already.
* Keenan Allen going into the locker room, presumably for X-rays on his shoulder.
* Marshawn Lynch barrels through for an 11 yard TD.
* Shonn Greene runs for a 28 yard TD, his second of the day. Chris Johnson owners wipe their tears away.
* Carson Palmer is 9 for 9 for 120 yards.
* Keenan Allen has returned to the Chargers' sideline and has his helmet.
* Keenan Allen catches his second TD of the game! This one a 4 yarder.
* After dropping a sure TD, Julius Thomas catches an 8 yard TD.
* Carson Palmer to Larry Fitzgerald for a 7 yard TD. Palmer is 16 of 17 for 169 yards and a TD and Fitz has 8 receptions for 71 yards.
* Wilson to Willson 39 yard TD.
* A league record 64 yard field goal for Matt Prater!!!
* Vernon Davis does what he does catching his 11th TD of the season.
* Wes Welker is hurt after a hard hit. We'll see if he comes out in the 2nd half or if he sustained a concussion.
* Wes Welker has been ruled OUT for the rest of the game (concussion). This is his second of the season. He has little chance to play Thursday night.
* Kellen Clemens is pick-sixed.
* Peyton Manning throws his 3rd TD, this one to Demaryius Thomas for 4 yards.
* Peyton Manning now at 44 TDs. Just needs 7 in the next 3 games and the end of this one to break Tom Brady's record of 50.
* Phillip Rivers throws a TD to Danny Woodhead.
* Peyton Hillis runs in a 1 yard TD while Andre Brown owners kick things and wave their arms in exasperation.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick picked off. Peyton Manning at the goal line looking for his 45th TD pass.
* Cardinals defense with a safety.
* Knowshon Moreno takes it in for a one yard TD.
* Zac Stacy has 10 carries for 16 yards. The Cardinals D is legit.
* Ryan Fitzpatrick to Justin Hunter for a 41 yard TD. That should keep Peyton throwing the ball.
* Ryan Mathews jogs in for a one yard TD. The Giants are getting destroyed.
* Larry Fitzgerald up to 11 receptions.
* Tavon Austin rushes for 56 yards, down to the goal line.
* Zac Stacy goes in from one yard. He's having a horrible game, but that helps a ton.
* Eli Manning throws a 5 yard TD to Brandon Myers.
* Von Miller strips the ball loose from Chris Johnson.
* Peyton Manning to Eric Decker for a 20 yard TD, Manning at 45.
* San Francisco and Seattle is the only game left in doubt with the Seahawks leading 17-16 with 6:25 left. Looks like the Broncos, Cardinals and Chargers will go on to win.
* Peyton Manning up to 38 completions and 58 attempts, both career highs and Broncos records.
* Montee Ball runs in a 5 yard TD completing the destruction of the Titans.
* Frank Gore rushes for 50 yards. 49ers ball on the Seattle 17, down one with 3:30 left.
* Andre Ellington runs it in for 6 yards.
* 49ers take 19-17 lead with :26 left on a Dawson FG.