The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are slowly assembling their practice squad.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are signing players to their practice squad now that they've cut down their roster to a 53-man roster. The Bucs are likely to add quite a few players they cut to their practice squad, most notably quarterback Mike Kafka.
The Bucs can sign 10 players to the practice squad, with certain restrictions. You can find the rules of the road here. If you want to know what the 53-man roster currently looks like, check out Leo's breakdown.
We're tracking the Bucs' practice squad below.s
Practice squad so far
1:31 p.m.: Roy Cummings reports the Buccaneers have signed RB Jeff Demps, TE Cameron Brate, LB Brandon Magee and DT Matthew Masifilo to their practice squad.
1:30 p.m.: Jenna Laine reports the Bucs signed returner Solomon Patton to their practice squad. There's a decent chance they call him back up to the regular season roster after they place Charles Sims on injured reserve, designated for return on Tuesday.
More from sbnation.com:
- Mike Evans gets in a fight at a night club - in March
- Buccaneers are impressed with Austin Seferian-Jenkins' blocking
- Why Rishaw Johnson may be starting for the Buccaneers very soon
- Buccaneers trade for guard Rishaw Johnson, send Kelcie McCray to the Chiefs
- Four key position battles for the Buccaneers against the Bills
- Predict Mike Evans' 2014 receiving yards