* Smith's 17th-minute own goal put Chelsea ahead
* Hazard struck brillantly three minutes later
* King pulled a goal back in the 42nd minute
* Alonso added the third with a delightful freekick
* Chelsea visit Manchester United next, Bournemouth at Spurs
BOURNEMOUTH 1 CHELSEA 3
April 8 (Reuters) - Chelsea re-established their seven-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a comfortable 3-1 win at Bournemouth on Saturday.
Chelsea blitzed the hosts in the opening exchanges and led when Diego Costa's sliced 17th-minute effort deflected in off Bournemouth defender Adam Smith before Eden Hazard ghosted through to add a sublime second in the 20th minute.
In the 42nd minute, Josh King pulled a goal back, his 10th in 11 games, via a deflection for the plucky hosts, who had chances to equalise after the break until Marcos Alonso curled home a perfect 68th minute freekick to seal the Blues' win.