* Ibrahimovic left on bench for United
* Rashford put United ahead in seventh minute
* Mourinho's side played with confidence and pace
* Herrera doubled the lead in 49th minute
* United are at Burnley next, Chelsea face Spurs in FA Cup semi-final
By Simon Evans MANCHESTER UNITED 2 CHELSEA 0 April 16 (Reuters) - Manchester United reopened the Premier League title race on Sunday with a 2-0 victory over leaders Chelsea that leaves second-placed Tottenham Hotspur just four points behind.
United manager Jose Mourinho started with top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the bench but delivered a tactical masterclass against his former club, largely nullifying the threat from Eden Hazard. Old Trafford erupted in the seventh minute when Ander Herrera won the ball in midfield, possibly by using his hand, and delivered an inch-perfect pass into the path of Marcus Rashford, who outpaced Luiz and fired low into the far corner of the net. Four minutes after halftime, the normally reliable N’Golo Kante was robbed inside the area by Ashley Young who cleverly laid the ball back to Herrera whose well-struck effort deflected off Kurt Zouma and into the net to make it 2-0. (Editing by Clare Fallon)