How did All Star drag queen Alaska first get her wigs? Like the people's queen Alyssa Edwards before her, the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars stopped by Vulture's studio to tell us about the time she realized drag is what she wanted to do. She was performing at Chi Chi LaRue's "Fish Bowl" contest and her performance involved a giant plastic skirt, Lil' Kim's "How Many Licks," and a dildo. We'll just let Alaska tell the story.
- The Accountant Is a Hit, and Ben Affleck Is Truly a Movie Star Again
- Twitter Thanks Billy Bush for Donating His $10 Million Severance to Charity, Despite the Fact This Did Not Happen
- Stranger Things’ Noah Schnapp Addresses Will’s Sexuality in Instagram Post
- Westworld Recap: Our Lady of Sorrows
- Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump and Kate McKinnon’s Hillary Clinton Make a Valiant Return to SNL’s Debate Stage