- Ladell Betts – Perfect storm for backup: Great system and starting RB with questionable health.
- Michael Pittman – Somewhere in my subconscious I'm hearing a voice telling me that Pittman will outshine Cadillac in '07.
- Leon Washington – Even with TJ in the fold, Jets plan to increase Leon's load.
- Brian Leonard – Utility-knife skills would truly dazzle in the event that S-Jax got hurt.
- Sammy Morris – Tempted to put Michael Turner here, but Maroney more likely to miss time than LT.
- Michael Turner – A necessary handcuff...and in keeper leagues, he's a lot more interesting.
- Adrian Peterson (CHI) – The Bears have an extremely productive rushing offense, and a starting RB who, at times, has seemed insane and/or soft.
- Michael Pittman – Should have a big enough role that we'll be tempted to call him a member of a committee, not a backup.
- Leon Washington – Very talented. Should get 10 or so touches per game.
- Jesse Chatman – He's had an annoyingly productive preseason. Emailer Jose Mena warned me this would happen.
- Ladell Betts – You better, you better, you Betts your backside he's going to start at least five games.
- Ron Dayne – "Big Daddy" averaged 107.3 YPG and totaled 5 TDs in Weeks 13-16 – Green ancient.
- Brian Leonard – Will hurdle fantasy tiers if Jackson's foot gets caught in a bear trap.
- Vernand Morency – If "Brick Cheese" Jackson struggles out of the gate, Morency will catapult into No. 1 spot.
- Michael Turner – LT is the epitome of durable, but Turner a treasured pick in keeper leagues.