Sometimes the folks at WWE get something so very right it's worth celebrating, no matter how small that something may be. Today, that includes a poll running on the company website at WWE.com asking where you think Dean Ambrose is right now.
Look at these options:
The beauty of the Dean Ambrose character -- and we can't even be sure he's playing a character at this point and that's equally beautiful -- is that any one of those options is viable. How can it be possible that you could believe Dean is home in bed healing but also believe he's traveling the country solving mysteries an neither would surprise you?
He's a genius.
By the way, the results of the poll as of this writing:
That's 25-percent of the belief he's in bed healing and 18-percent that he's locked in a gas station bathroom plotting making moves. How glorious is that?
Go vote yourself here.
More from sbnation.com:
- Rumor Roundup (Aug. 20, 2014): Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena, Night of Champions match card, Bully Ray, more!
- Dean Ambrose injured on Raw and now he's missing after escaping WWE medical personnel!
- Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena rematch set for WWE Night of Champions 2014
- Alberto Del Rio talks WWE firing, racist comments from Social Media Manager, his future, more!
- WWE SmackDown spoilers (Aug. 22, 2014): SummerSlam fallout
- Rumor Roundup (Aug. 19, 2014): Brock Lesnar, Night of Champions, Dean Ambrose movie, more!