Retired UFC middleweight Brian Stann took to twitter to publicly address the fallout of the UFC Fight Night Macau main event.
Brian Stann has been one of the UFC's most vocal fighters when it comes to performance enhancing drugs (PEDs) and he added to that on Saturday afternoon when he publicly addressed the fallout of the UFC Fight Night Macau main event following its conclusion.
Clearly in reference to Cung Le's loss to Michael Bisping in the fourth round of their main event contest, the retired middleweight took to twitter to express his satisfaction hat for once a cheater did not win his fight,
Here is a screenshot of the tweet in case it gets deleted in the near future:
It should be noted that Le is yet to fail a drug test in his career and had to undergo "enhanced" testing for this event.
More from sbnation.com:
- Sucking a little less: Emmy winner Anthony Bourdain on his Brazilian Jiu-jitsu addiction, his new book and wondering how fat Guy Fieri needs to be
- Ken Shamrock has ‘issues’ with War Machine after the fighter took his 17-year-old daughter to Mexico and left her stranded
- UFC fighter Elizabeth Phillips goes off after loss: 'I hate the UFC'
- Michael Bisping batters bloodied Cung Le en route to 4th round TKO
- Tyron Woodley knocks out Dong Hyun Kim in just over 1 minute
- UFC Fight Night Tulsa: Co-main event fighter Jordan Mein's father arrested at weigh-ins
- Georges St. Pierre says he will never return to the UFC without independent drug testing