Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And thank you to the Lightning kitchen staff for the cake!???? pic.twitter.com/cXnJEnNNVj
• Can he used those as replacements?
• Chara’s loss is a big, big deal for the Bruins. [Bruins Daily]
• Hey Boston Bruins, in the words of Bennet Omalu in “Concussion,” tell the truth! [Boston Herald]
• What the arrival of a team name means to Vegas hockey fans. [Sin Bin Vegas]
• Who is your quarter-season MVP? Best off-season pickup? Comeback player? [Sportsnet]
• Who does John Scott want to see as this year’s John Scott for the 2017 NHL All-Star Game? Steve Ott. [CBS Detroit]
• Cape Breton’s Adam McCormick is trying to raise awareness for organ donation as his mom awaits a lung transplant. [Buzzing the Net]
• What does the future hold for the NWHL and professional women’s hockey in general? [Think Progress]
• Oliver Ekman-Larsson on the impact NIcklas Lidstrom has had on his hockey career. [The Players’ Tribune]
• Michigan is being buoyed this season by a pair of freshmen goaltenders. [College Hockey News]
• As far as hockey super powers go, China would like to some day be a part of that group. [VICE]
• Chatting with Natalie Spooner of the Toronto Furies about being a captain, the 2018 Olympics and playing in the CWHL. [Excelle Sports]
• Who would you rather have on your fantasy hockey team: Patric Hornqvist or Alex Radulov? [Dobber Hockey]
• Finally, let’s watch Alex Radulov make Mike Hoffman look silly a few more times: