After a wild and frantic finish to Super Bowl LI, it is that time again to reveal the answers from last week’s cover32 Trivia Blitz.
Perhaps readers were over Super Bowl trivia or the questions were too difficult; we received very few correct answers to any of the questions asked. Either way, the answers are all here and everyone can now sleep a little more soundly at night.
Super Bowl LI Reaction: Tom Brady and the Patriots giving high fives
NFL Mailbag: What questions remain before Super Bowl LI?
Super Bowl LI Winners and Losers: Five rings for Brady
Trivia Blitz: More Super Bowl love in this week football’s quiz
Super Bowl LI: Lady Gaga delivers at Pepsi Halftime Show
2017 NFL Draft: Exclusive interview with prospect Forrest Lamp
1. Which team was the only team of the last 12 Super Bowls to win while wearing a colored uniform? Which Super Bowl was it and who did they defeat?
The Green Bay Packers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV by the score of 31-25 while wearing green uniforms.
2. Which Super Bowl had the most viewers and how many viewers did it have?
Super Bowl XLIX was the most watched Super Bowl in the game’s history, with 114.4 million viewers watching as the Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24.
3. Who is the shortest player to ever play in a Super Bowl?
At five-foot-six-inches tall, placekicker, Jim Breech played in both of the Bengals’ Super Bowl losses against the 49ers. He also had a size-five cleat on his kicking foot! That is basically the size shoe my six-year-old niece is wearing right now.
4. Which two Super Bowls were played in their entirety without having a single turnover?
Super Bowl XXV between the Giants and Bills along with Super Bowl XXXIV between the Rams and the Titans are the only two to not have any turnovers.
5. “I threw for 292 yards in a Super Bowl, I was the MVP of a Super Bowl (not necessarily the same Super Bowl in which I threw for 292 yards in). I was also the first Super Bowl MVP to be born outside of the United States.” Who am I?
I am none other than Super Bowl XXVI MVP Mark Rypien. Rypien was born in Canada and threw for 292 yards and two touchdowns.
That does it for this week’s cover32 trivia blitz. Be sure to check back this Friday for another question session that will contain more than just Super Bowl trivia this time.
— Justin Ekstrom can be followed on Twitter @thesportscrib21 and wants to hear anyone else’s favorite trivia for the Super Bowl and its vast history. Be sure to follow and comment about vikings32 on Facebook and Twitter.
The post cover32 NFL Trivia Blitz Reveal: more Super Bowl love appeared first on Cover32.