One week after photos emerged of LeBron James looking like he has lost a ton of weight, now comes a photo of Carmelo Anthony who appears to be skinnier than he has been in years.
Anthony posted this photo to his Instagram account with the caption "great training session today"
Here is a look at 'Melo from his season at Syracuse as well as what he looked like at the beginning of last season. The photo above certainly looks more like his skinny days in upstate New York.
Anthony is already one of the best scorers in the NBA. If 'Melo can translate this new fitness into a more explosive game, the rest of the NBA better watch out.
More From Business Insider
- Here's Why LeBron James Is Losing So Much Weight
- How Becky Hammon, The First Female Assistant Coach In NBA History, Landed The Spurs Job
- Why The Cavs New Unknown Coach Is Perfect For LeBron James
- LeBron James Cut Carbs From His Diet, Has Lost 'Significant' Weight This Summer
- NBA Rookies Predict Their NBA 2K15 Ratings