Cherundolo, Djourou, Schulz, Pocognoli
Schlaudruff, Stindl, Hoffmann, Rausch
Ya Konan, Diouf
Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba
Shaqiri, Pizarro, Ribery
With a Champions League semifinal date with Barcelona looming large, Bayern will once again look to rest some key players, with the likes of Philipp Lahm, Daniel Van Buyten, Javi Martinez, Mario Gomez, Thomas Muller and Arjen Robben likely to be left out this weekend.
That means Rafinha, Luiz Gustavo, Xherdan Shaqiri and Claudio Pizarro will all start, while Mario Mandzukic will miss out due to a minor knock. Toni Kroos and Holger Badstuber remain long-term absentees.
Meanwhile, Hannover will be without a host of players for the visit of the new German champions, with Leon Andreasen, Mario Eggimann and Szabolcs Huszti all nursing their way back from injury and lacking fitness.
Felipe has a hamstring problem, and Franca is recovering after suffering from tuberculosis.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Hannover has yet to lose a home Bundesliga game in 2013, recording five wins and two draws.
- However, in its Bundesliga history, Hannover has lost more times to Bayern (30) and conceded the most goals against to the newly crowned champion (125) than any other side.
- Their 5-0 defeat in the reverse fixture was their heaviest of the last three years.
- Bayern Munich can reach 81 points with victory and equal the record tally for a Bundesliga season.
- The Bavarians have only dropped points in four of their 30 games this Bundesliga campaign.
Jerome Boateng (pictured, right) has scored two goals in his last five games having failed to net in his first 129 Bundesliga appearances.