Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
A post shared by Brodie Brazil (@brodienbcs) on Apr 12, 2017 at 7:15pm PDT
• Things do change over the years.
• Good read on Mike Babcock’s greatest coaching job, which didn’t come in the NHL. [SI.com]
• Good Long Island boy Charlie McAvoy impressed on the Boston Bruins’ blue line in Game 1. [CSNNE]
• Ken Hitchcock’s return in Dallas will only work if GM Jim Nill does this. [Dallas Morning News]
• It’s now Bo Horvat’s time to lead the Canucks. [Province]
• Here’s some more on the never-ending drama surrounding Nassau County’s attempt to woo the New York Islanders back to Nassau Coliseum. [Newsday]
• Niklas Kronwall is betting on a strong summer of training to stay healthy next season. [MLive]
• Dale Tallon on Jaromir Jagr’s future with the Florida Panthers: “We had a great talk yesterday and a great talk with his agent and we will see if he fits economically.” [CBS Miami]
• What do you know about the mysterious AWHL? [The Ice Garden]
• The great Yogi Berra was also a big puck head. [NHL.com]
• We’ve got a radio station for the Vegas Golden Knights. [Review-Journal]
• Looking at the fantasy hockey MVPs of the Eastern Conference. [Dobber Hockey]
• Finally, all the feels.