See where players are listed for now.
The 53-man roster is set for now for the Arizona Cardinals. But what does the depth chart look like?
Let's take a look:
LT: Jared Veldheer, Bradley Sowell
C: Lyle Sendlein, Ted Larsen
RG: Paul Fanaika, Earl Watford
RT: Bobby Massie, Bradley Sowell
NT: Dan Williams, Alameda Ta'amu
DT: Frostee Rucker, Ed Stinson
SOLB: Matt Shaughnessy, Sam Acho
RCB: Antonio Cromartie, Jerraud Powers
FS: Tyrann Mathieu, Rashad Johnson
P: Dave Zastudil
LS: Mike Leach
KR: Ted Ginn, John Brown, Walt Powell
PR: Ted Ginn, Patrick Peterson, John Brown, Walt Powell
I guess it is official. Jonathan Cooper is on the bench. Ted Larsen is the starter. Also it is interesting that Stepfan Taylor is listed as the number two back, but Jonathan Dwyer was getting number two reps the final two preseason games.
After that, there is nothing really surprising, although perhaps Tommy Kelly's being at the back of the rotation could be one. Of course, he has only been with the team a few days.
More from sbnation.com:
- Arizona Cardinals roster tracker: Cuts, signings and practice squad
- 2014 NFL roster cuts: Arizona Cardinals reportedly begin moves, letting Isaac Sopoaga and other go
- Arizona Cardinals roster cuts and other moves
- 2014 NFL roster cuts: Arizona Cardinals reportedly released Bryan McCann
- 2014 NFL roster cuts: Add S Curtis Taylor and RB Jalen Parmele to the Arizona Cardinals cuts
- Veteran linebacker James Harrison announces retirement after not agreeing to deal with Cardinals