The NBA's offseason business began in earnest Wednesday when the New York Knicks sent Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton to the Dallas Mavericks for Jose Calderon, Samuel Dalembert, Shane Larkin, Wayne Ellington and the Nos. 34 and 51 picks which became Cleanthony Early and Thanasis Antetokounmpo, respectively. The Houston Rockets followed Wednesday night by sending Omer Asik and $1.5 million to the New Orleans Pelicans for a 2015 first-round pick.
The flurry of trades continued during the day – and night – of the 2014 NBA draft. Here's what happened:
• The Philadelphia 76ers traded the rights to Elfrid Payton (No. 10) to the Magic for the rights to Dario Saric (No. 12), a future first-round pick the Sixers owed the Magic as part of the Andrew Bynum-Dwight Howard trade and a 2015 second-round pick.
• The Denver Nuggets traded forward Anthony Randolph and the rights to Doug McDermott (No. 11) to Bulls for the rights to Jusuf Nurkic (No. 16) and Gary Harris (No. 19) and a 2015 second-round pick.
• The Charlotte Hornets traded the rights to Shabazz Napier (No. 24) to the Miami Heat for the rights to P.J. Hairston (No. 26), Semaj Christon (No. 55), a 2019 second-round pick and cash.
• The Utah Jazz traded the rights to Jarnell Stokes (No. 35) to the Memphis Grizzlies for a 2015 second-round pick.
• The Minnesota Timberwolves traded the rights to Markel Brown (No. 44) to the Brooklyn Nets for cash.
• The Cleveland Cavaliers traded Alonzo Gee to the Charlotte Hornets for the rights to Dwight Powell (No. 45) and Brendan Haywood.
• The Washington Wizards traded the rights to Jordan Clarkson (No. 46) to the Los Angeles Lakers for cash.
• The 76ers traded the rights to Russ Smith (No. 47) to the Pelicans for the rights to Pierre Jackson.
• The Milwaukee Bucks traded the rights to Lamar Patterson (No. 48) to the Atlanta Hawks for a 2015 second-round pick.
• The 76ers traded the rights to Nemanja Dangubic (No. 54) to the San Antonio Spurs for the rights to Jordan McRae (No. 58) and Cory Jefferson (No. 60).
• The Bobcats traded the rights to Semaj Christon (No. 55) to the Oklahoma City Thunder for cash.
• The Indiana Pacers traded the rights to Louis Labeyrie (No. 57) to the New York Knicks for cash.
• The Toronto Raptors traded the rights to Xavier Thames (No. 59) to the Nets for cash.
• The 76ers traded the rights to Cory Jefferson (No. 60) to the Nets for cash.