Lucy Li started a small controversy on the LPGA tour when she became the youngest golfer to ever qualify for the US Open at the age of 11. But if anybody thought Li would shy away from the spotlight and the pressure, the prodigy quickly silenced those thoughts with the outfit she chose for the first round.
It is perfect because it is the US Open. It is perfect because she is 11 years old and she would probably be wearing something similar if she was at school today instead of playing in a golf major against women three-times her age.
More From Business Insider
- How To Get Cheaper Plane Tickets By Using A Fake Location
- Social Media Engagement: The Surprising Facts About How Much Time People Spend On The Major Social Networks
- Why You Should Never Cross Your Arms Again
- The US Open Got Rid Of Its Rough And Martin Kaymer Is Destroying The Course
- Golfer Converts One Of The Best Pars You'll Ever See After His Ball Gets Jammed Under A Clump Of Grass