Blackwell leads San Francisco over San Diego 81-70Saturday, Feb 11, 2012
Angelo Caloiaro scored 14 of his 16 points in the first half, and Michael Williams and Cole Dickerson added 15 points each for the Dons (17-10, 7-6 West Coast).
Johnny Dee had 23 points for San Diego (10-15, 5-8) to give him 353 this season, breaking the school’s freshman scoring record of 336 held by Gylan Dottin in 1998-99. John Sinis added a career-high 16 points off the bench and Christopher Anderson had 15 points and six steals.
The Toreros trailed 41-27 at halftime but got as close as 62-56 on Dee’s 3-pointer with 7:26 left in the game.
San Francisco, which has won five straight against San Diego, won for the seventh time in nine games.
- Blackwell leads San Francisco over San Diego 81-70
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent