Iowa State (17-6, 7-3 Big 12) had 15 3-point baskets (in 30 attempts), one shy of tying a school record for makes.
Andrew Fitzgerald scored 27 points for the Sooners (13-9, 3-7), who focused on shutting down ISU leading scorer Royce White. White finished with three points, taking his only field goal attempt with 1:38 remaining.
Scott Christopherson added 15 points, Chris Babb 12, Chris Allen 11 and Tyrus McGee 10 for the Cyclones, who have won three in row.
- Iowa State defeats Oklahoma 77-70
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat