NORTHRIDGE, Calif. (AP)—Orlando Johnson scored 25 points and Alan Williams scored 19 and grabbed nine rebounds to help UC Santa Barbara earn an 85-70 victory over Cal State Northridge on Thursday night.
James Nunnally scored 14 points and T.J. Taylor had nine assists for UC Santa Barbara (12-7, 7-2 Big West).
Cal State Northridge (6-14, 2-7) got 15 points from Josh Greene, 12 from Stephan Hicks and 11 from Vinnie McGhee. Greene connected on four 3-pointers. Stephen Maxwell had eight rebounds.
Cal State Northridge had been seeking a split in the two-game season series after UC Santa Barbara won 69-61 on Jan. 19.
- Johnson leads way as UC Santa Barbara wins 85-70
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU