Bowling Green blisters Western Michigan 72-48Wednesday, Feb 1, 2012
Jordon Crawford had 16 points and eight assists for the Falcons (10-11, 4-4 Mid-American), who led 24-22 at the half before shooting past the Broncos (10-12, 4-4). The Falcons shot 58 percent overall.
Brown scored 16 points after halftime and Crawford had 13. A’uston Calhoun had 12 of his 15 points in the second half for BGSU, which outscored Western Michigan 14-0 on fastbreak points—all after halftime—and had 33 points off of 22 Bronco turnovers for the game. The Falcons made 19 of 25 second-half shots.
Shayne Whittington led Western Michigan with 12 points, and Mike Douglas scored 10.
- Bowling Green blisters Western Michigan 72-48
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU