Up 31 at half, St. Bonaventure routs Fordham 95-51Saturday, Jan 21, 2012
The Bonnies (10-7, 3-2) led 49-18 at intermission and were never headed, dominating Fordham (8-10, 1-4) across the board.
St. Bonaventure shot 52.5 percent from the floor (31 of 59) while holding Fordham to just 16-of-55 shooting (29.1 percent). While the Bonnies were 9 for 20 (45 percent) from 3-point range, the Rams made just 5 of 20 3-point attempts.
At the foul line, St. Bonaventure was nearly perfect, making 24 of 26 free throws (92.3 percent). Fordham was just 14 for 23 (60.9 percent).
Besides Nicholson, Da’Quan Cook was also in double figures with 18 points while Matthew Wright and Jordan Gathers scored 13 and 12, respectively. Bryan Smith was the only Ram in double figures with 13 points.
- Up 31 at half, St. Bonaventure routs Fordham 95-51
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU