CS Bakersfield downs Texas-Pan American 72-57Sunday, Jan 8, 2012
Mo Hughley added a career-high 14 points for the Roadrunners (8-9), Stephon Carter scored 13, and Donald Johnson had nine points and 13 rebounds.
Brandon Provost scored 17 points for Texas-Pan American, which lost despite hitting a season-high 10 3-pointers in 21 attempts. Jared Maree added 12 points for the Broncs (5-13).
The game was tied at 46 midway through the second half when Bakersfield went on an 11-0 run to go up 57-46 with 7:27 remaining. Grayson started the surge with a jumper, Zach Lamb and Grayson followed with consecutive 3-pointers, Carter hit a free throw and Hughley capped the run with a layup.
- CS Bakersfield downs Texas-Pan American 72-57
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU