Sacramento State defeats North Dakota 75-64Sunday, Dec 18, 2011
The Hornets (5-5) led 56-55 before going on a 14-4 run over a 4:14 stretch, with 3-pointers by Eberhard and Dylan Garrity highlighting the spree.
Jamal Webb had 21 points and Aaron Anderson 14 for the Fighting Sioux (5-6).
Sacramento State, which trailed 35-29 at the break, made 7 of 8 3-point attempts in the second half.
Hoffman was 4 of 5 from behind the arc for the game. He had two 3-pointers during a 12-0 run by the Hornets in the first 4:32 of the second half.
Troy Huff had 10 points for North Dakota.
- Sacramento State defeats North Dakota 75-64
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU