Boise State defeats UC Santa Barbara 78-76 in OT
Paul Noonan had 20 points for the Broncos (15-11) to become the 20th player in school history to eclipse 1,000 for his career. Daequon Montreal added 19 points and Anderson 18.
Orlando Johnson tied the game with a 3-pointer with 8.5 seconds left in overtime for UC Santa Barbara (14-11). After Boise State took possession, Wes Perryman’s 3-point attempt missed, but Anderson was under the basket at the right time.
Johnson—who forced overtime by making two free throws with four seconds left in regulation—had 25 points and James Nunnally 21 for the Gauchos.
- East Tennessee State beats Mercer 76-61
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent