South Dakota State beats IPFW 80-64
Wolters also had a game-high nine rebounds and seven assists for South Dakota State (18-9, 10-6 Summit League), which has won four in a row. It was the Jackrabbits’ first win ever at IPFW.
Griffan Callahan scored 19 points, making four of his five 3-point attempts, and Clint Sargent added 12 for the Jackrabbits. South Dakota State was 20 for 23 from the free-throw line.
Frank Gaines had 17 points to lead IPFW (16-10, 9-6). Zach Plackemeier scored 14 for the Mastodons, going 4 for 8 from 3-point range.
- South Dakota State beats IPFW 80-64
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat