Wofford defeats Samford 81-68
The Terriers (15-12, 12-4 Southern Conference) made 16 of 24 shots from the field (66.7 percent) in the first half, building an 18-point lead by halftime (46-28) as Dahlman scored 13 points and Cameron Rundles got 12 of his 17.
Though Wofford’s torrid shooting cooled slightly in the second half, the Terriers built their biggest lead at 24 points when Tim Johnson’s jumper made it 63-39 with 9:56 to play.
Jamar Diggs added 14 points for Wofford.
Samford (12-15, 4-11) was led by Josh Bedwell, who scored 15 points. The Bulldogs outscored Wofford 40-35 in the second half, but it wasn’t enough to prevent their third straight loss and their fifth in the last six games. John Peterson added 14 points and Gregg Wooten had 12.
- Wofford defeats Samford 81-68
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU