Henderson leads Utah over Air Force, 54-43
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. (AP)—Marshall Henderson scored 16 points, and Utah held Air Force to a season-low points total in a 54-43 win on Wednesday night.
Henderson scored in double figures for the 11th straight game. The Utes (13-14, 6-7 Mountain West) earned a sixth straight win against Air Force (9-17, 1-12), which has lost 12 of its last 13 contests.
Grant Parker led the Falcons with 11 points, and Todd Fletcher added 10.
Luka Drca added 13 points and Jay Watkins 10 for Utah.
- Henderson leads Utah over Air Force, 54-43
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU