Colorado State defeats Wyoming 80-64
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP)—Travis Franklin scored 18 of his 20 points in the second half as Colorado State completed a sweep of undermanned Wyoming with an 80-64 victory on Saturday night.
Franklin was 4 for 8 from the floor and 12 of 19 from the free-throw line. Andy Ogide added 13 points and 11 rebounds for Colorado State (14-9, 5-4 Mountain West), which has won three of its last four.
Dorian Green and Andre McFarland had 11 points each. The Rams last swept a regular season series from the Cowboys in 1999-2000.
Adam Waddell and Desmar Jackson had 16 points apiece for Wyoming (9-14, 2-7), which has lost all seven of its road games this season.
The Cowboys dressed only 10 players, nine of them on scholarship.
- Colorado State defeats Wyoming 80-64
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU