South Dakota State routs Centenary 89-59
BROOKINGS, S.D. (AP)—South Dakota State jumped out to a 27-point halftime lead and had 12 players score Saturday en route to an 89-59 victory over Centenary.
Dale Moss had 14 points, Kai Williams 13, Clint Sargent 11 and Anthony Cordova 10 for the Jackrabbits (7-8, 3-1 Summit), who led 48-21 at halftime.
South Dakota State, which shot 55 percent (32 for 58) from the field, outscored Centenary 40-18 on points in the paint and 31-14 on points off turnovers in the rout.
Roman Tubner had 22 points for Centenary (5-9, 1-3), which shot just 38.5 percent from the field and committed 17 turnovers. Pedro Maciel added 11 points for the Gentlemen.
- Former Georgia Tech guard D'Andre Bell escapes from apartment fire
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat