Missouri State tops Arkansas-Little Rock 75-62
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Michael Porter came off the bench to lead five Missouri State players in double figures as the Bears defeated Arkansas-Little Rock 75-62 Wednesday night.
Caleb Patterson came off the bench and scored 14 points for the Bears (6-0). Adam Leanard added 12 points, and Kyle Weems and Keith Pickens had 10 points each.
Solomon Bozeman and Mike Smith had 12 points each to lead the Trojans (3-5). Bozeman also had five assists and Bozeman grabbed a game-high eight rebounds. Alex Garcia-Mendoza scored 10 points for Arkansas-Little Rock.
After shooting just 38 percent in the first half and trailing 33-22 at the break, the Trojans improved to 48 percent shooting in the second half. But the improvement was no match for the Bears’ 62 percent second-half shooting.
- Missouri State tops Arkansas-Little Rock 75-62
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat