Louisiana Tech beats Boise State 76-62
RUSTON, La. (AP)—James Loe scored 23 points to lead Louisiana Tech to a 76-62 win over Boise State on Saturday night.
Kyle Gibson added 21 points and Olu Ashaolu had 15 for the Bulldogs (14-16, 6-9 Western Athletic Conference), who have won four straight games. Loe also chipped in five rebounds, three assists and two steals.
Kurt Cunningham led the Broncos (17-10, 7-6) with 15 points and Ike Okoye had 12. The Broncos have dropped three straight.
The Bulldogs led by two points at halftime and outscored the Broncos 47-35 in the second half to seal the win.
The Bulldogs went 8-for-14 from beyond the arc, while the Broncos hit just 5 of 17 from behind the 3-point line. The Bulldogs made 22 free throws, while the Broncos sank just 13 foul shots in the game.
Louisiana Tech scored 22 points off 21 Boise State turnovers.
- Louisiana Tech beats Boise State 76-62
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU