BOULDER, Colo. (AP)—James Anderson scored 30 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, lifting Oklahoma State to a 76-55 win over reeling Colorado on Wednesday night.
The Cowboys (18-9, 7-6 Big 12) are suddenly surging, winning four straight.
Byron Eaton finished with five assists, giving him 500 in his career. He’s just the ninth player in Big 12 history to reach that mark.
Keiton Page had 12 points for Oklahoma State, and Terrel Harris chipped in 10.
The Buffaloes (9-18, 1-12) continue their downward spiral, losing for the eighth straight time. It’s their longest losing streak since the 1995-96 season.
Colorado was led in scoring by Levi Knutson, who finished with a career-high 19 points. Casey Crawford contributed 14 points.
The Buffaloes were without starting point guard Nate Tomlinson, who was sidelined with a concussion.
- Oklahoma State wins fourth straight
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU