Behan has 23 points as Bucknell beats Lehigh 72-51
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP)—Patrick Behan scored 23 points and had nine rebounds to lead Bucknell to a 72-51 victory over Lehigh on Wednesday night.
Bryan Cohen scored 17 points and Justin Castleberry had 13 for Bucknell (7-21, 4-9 Patriot League), which held a 31-15 lead at the half.
Zahir Carrington had 15 points and 12 rebounds to lead Lehigh (15-12, 5-8), while Marquis Hall scored 11 points and Rob Keefer had 10.
Bucknell shot 47.3 percent for the game, including 50 percent in the second half, and made 10 of 11 free throws. Lehigh managed only 31.7 percent for the game, including 17.2 percent in the first half, and got no closer than 13 points in the second half.
- Behan has 23 points as Bucknell beats Lehigh 72-51
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1