Texas-Pan American beats N.C. Central 67-66
EDINBURG, Texas (AP)—Julius Allgood hit a jump shot at the buzzer to give Texas-Pan American a 67-66 win over North Carolina Central on Saturday night.
Allgood scored 14 for Texas Pan-American (8-16). Emmanuel Jones and Jared Maree each scored 13 while Nathan Hawkins added 11 and Nick Weiermiller got 10. Jones also had 10 rebounds.
Bryan Ayala scored 22 for North Carolina Central (2-25). Jamar Briscoe got 19.
Texas Pan-American shot 50 percent from the field while North Carolina Central shot 45 percent.
- Texas-Pan American beats N.C. Central 67-66
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat