Mount St. Mary’s, Md. 65, Wagner 70
NEW YORK (AP)—Senior Justin Drummond had a career-high 23 points and Wagner defeated Mount St. Mary’s 70-65 on Thursday night.
Joey Mundweiler added 12 points for the Seahawks (13-13, 5-10 Northeast), who held a 34-30 lead at the half.
Shawn Atupem scored 15 points for the Mountaineers (15-11, 11-5). Jeremy Goode and Jean Cajou had 14 points each.
Cajou hit a 3-pointer to tie the score at 63-63 with 2:02 to go. The Seahawks took the lead for good at 65-63 on a jumper by Llew Radford.
- Mount St. Mary's, Md. 65, Wagner 70
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent