White leads San Diego State over Wyoming
SAN DIEGO (AP)—Billy White scored a career-high 24 points as he set a school shooting record to lead San Diego State to a 71-60 win over Wyoming on Saturday night.
White broke the school record by making all 12 of his shots, each from right around the basket. White also had a career-high four blocked shots, including a spectacular block on Brandon Ewing in the second half. White capped off his night with a steal that led to his slam dunk off a lob pass from Richie Williams for a 66-49 lead with 2:50 left.
San Diego State (18-6, 8-3 Mountain West) won its 10th consecutive home game.
Ewing led Wyoming (14-10, 3-7) with 22 points and Afam Muojeke added 13.
- White leads San Diego State over Wyoming
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU