St. Francis, NY 57, Mount St. Mary’s, Md. 68
EMMITSBURG, Md. (AP)—Kelly Beidler scored 19 points, leading four Mount St. Mary’s players in double figures in a 68-57 win over St. Francis, NY on Thursday night.
Jeremy Goode added 16 points and eight assists, while Jean Cajou chipped in with 12 and Shawn Atupem had 10 for the Mountaineers (15-10, 10-4 Northeast Conference). Beidler and Atupem also grabbed seven boards apiece.
Jamaal Womack led the Terriers (8-16, 6-8) with 17 points and Ricky Cadell added 15.
The Mountaineers opened the game up on an 11-4 run and led 29-25 at halftime. They blew the game open with a 13-0 run to start the second half.
Mount St. Mary’s swept the season series with the win, and has won two straight games and 10 of 11.
- St. Francis, NY 57, Mount St. Mary's, Md. 68
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- With Bennie Boatwright back, USC has all the ingredients for a special season
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU