Seton Hall beats DePaul 72-49
ROSEMONT, Ill. (AP)—Eugene Harvey scored 19 points and Robert Mitchell added 16 points and nine rebounds as Seton Hall defeated DePaul 72-49 on Tuesday night.
Jeremy Hazell scored 13 points for Seton Hall (14-9, 5-6 Big East), which never trailed in the game. The Pirates have won five straight.
Jordan Theodore added 11 points for Seton Hall, which went on an 8-0 run to boost the score at halftime to 40-24.
DePaul (8-17, 0-12) was never close after the break. Seton Hall held DePaul to 30 percent shooting in the second half on 7-23 shooting from the field. The Blue Demons, who are winless in the Big East, were 2-for-9 from 3-point range.
Dar Tucker finished with 19 points and Mac Koshwal added 11 points and 16 rebounds for DePaul.
- Seton Hall beats DePaul 72-49
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat