Miami of Ohio defeats Ball St., 59-41
OXFORD, Ohio (AP)—Michael Bramos fueled a 16-3 run in the second half as Miami of Ohio easily defeated Ball State at home Wednesday night, 59-41.
Bramos was the game’s top scorer with 14 points, and Tyler Dierkers added 12 points and six rebounds for Miami (13-7, 6-2 Mid-American Conference).
The RedHawks had a slim 25-22 lead at half time over Ball State (10-10, 5-3). With 11:47 left in the game, Bramos scored 10 of Miami’s next 16 points and pushed the lead to 49-31 with 5:27 left.
Ball State’s Brandon Lampley had 10 points and five rebounds.
Ball State had 17 turnovers, compared to Miami’s nine.
- Miami of Ohio defeats Ball St., 59-41
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat