Princeton coasts pasts Concordia 64-44
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP)—Douglas Davis scored 11 points to lead Princeton to a 64-44 win over Concordia, N.Y. on Sunday.
Marcus Schroeder added nine points—all on 3-pointers—and pulled down eight rebounds for the Tigers (5-8). Samuel Batista had 15 points and seven rebounds for the Clippers (5-14), while Kenny Gaskins finished with 10 points and nine boards.
After Concordia opened the game with a 5-0 run, Princeton went ahead for good with an 18-4 run midway through the first half. The Tigers led 32-19 at the break and then maintained double-digit leads for most of the second half.
Concordia won the battle of the boards, outrebounding Princeton 40-33.
- Princeton coasts pasts Concordia 64-44
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat