IUPUI shoots 60 percent in win over IPFW
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP)—Robert Glenn and Gary Patterson each scored 20 points to help IUPUI defeat IPFW 84-57 on Saturday afternoon.
Leroy Nobles added 17 points for the Jaguars (10-10, 3-6 Summit).
Ben Botts scored 16 points and Zach Plackemeier and Nick Daniels added 10 each for IPFW (8-12, 3-6).
IUPUI shot 60 percent from the field and made 10 of 20 3-pointers. Patterson made 6 of 11 threes, while Nobles made 3 of 4.
The Jaguars also outrebounded the Mastodons 30-23 and forced 17 turnovers. Glenn led IUPUI with 10 rebounds.
IUPUI shot 62 percent in the first 20 minutes to build a 49-25 halftime lead. The Jaguars opened with an 18-3 run and never trailed. IUPUI led by as many as 29 points in the second half.
IPFW did not score a field goal in the final 4:32 of the game.
- IUPUI shoots 60 percent in win over IPFW
- Why it's OK that there are 182 early-entry candidates for this year's NBA draft
- Kansas fills hole at point guard by adding Cal transfer Charlie Moore
- Facing his toughest rebuild yet, can John Calipari keep Kentucky in title mix?
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Sudden recruiting surge could propel UNLV back to relevance next season
- Joel Berry abruptly withdraws from the draft, returns to North Carolina
- Five biggest losers now that the NBA draft's early entry deadline has passed
- Five biggest winners now that the NBA draft's early-entry deadline has passed
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat